Annotation tools serve as brilliant approach to highlight content.
RecMaster offers users with rich annotation tools including Brush, Eraser, Text, Rectangle, Circle, Inclined line, Arrow. On the panel users can adjust the thickness of pen and also, change the color of Text and brushes.
Let’s have a clearer look at what are the annotation tools and the steps to add them.
Annotations make videos look instructive and intuitive. RecMaster’s annotation bar offers users a bunch of tools to annotate screen recording. Users could use brushes to draw and circle, use texts as means to add detailed information, use graphics to highlight a certain area, Use eraser to make their screen recordings clean again. Annotations are just convenient in highlighting presentation videos and online courses.
Steps are listed below for adding annotation tools to the videos being captured:
1. Download RecMaster.
2. Open RecMaster and choose a mode.
3. Three modes have been equipped with the feature of annotating. They are Game Mode, Full-Screen Mode, and Custom-Area Mode.
4. Click “Start recording” and a floating bar will promptly show up.
5. Hit the little brush in the right corner to call out the annotation bar.
6. RecMaster provides users with a series of useful annotation tools, availing them to add drawings and highlights to their footages. Users now don’t need to turn to another third-party editor to edit footage.
RecMaster is an excellent third-party screen recorder with functional annotation tools. It captures everything that happens on your desktop and allows users to add texts, graphics to their footage.
How to Record