Now you know screen recorders make it possible to capture literally anything happening on your screen. But a fundamental premise is that you have to control the recordings on your computer manually. What if you are busy at that time and can’t reach the PC while you have an important online course to join?
With RecMaster, the Schedule Recording is right designed for this exact situation. With this feature, users can achieve automatic recording.
Now, let’s check the instruction below showing the detailed steps to schedule recording on Windows and Mac.
Before we make a scheduled recording, there are some settings that have to be configured.
1. First, download RecMaster.
2. Second, go to Menu>> Auto Recording>> Schedule.
3. And then, click “Create” and jump to its operation interface.
4. As you can see on the Create Schedule window, you can set the task’s details.
And here are what you can set on the scheduler.
5. At last, click ‘Confirm’ and you get a ‘task’ waiting to be executed.
To ensure that the scheduler is launched as expected, please don’t close RecMaster.
And if you hope to record in that background, you can press Alt+d to hide or show the RecMaster interface.
In the Mac Version of RecMaster , the Task Schedule feature is called Duration. And it’s quite different.
1. First, open RecMaster and you will see the option for ‘Duration’ at the bottom-right corner of the main interface.
2. And then, click it and a window will jump out asking you to set the duration.
You can choose 30min, 60 min or customize a preferred duration and hit OK.
3. At last, start the recording and RecMaster will stop the capture automatically when time ends.
How to Record
Subscribe to keep up with the latest software discounts , news, and updates.