You are not authorized to download, install or use the Software and/or related services unless you have fully read, fully understood and accepted all the terms of this Agreement (minors should be accompanied by a legal guardian). By clicking “Agree”, “Next” or your download, installation, use, login, or any other express or implied manner to accept this Agreement, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement creates legal effect between you and AUNBOX and becomes a legal document binding on both parties. If you are a non-Chinese mainland user, your engagement or performance of this Agreement and the use of the Service will also be subject to the laws of the country in which you belong and/or the country in which you are located.
1.1 This Software refers to the RecMaster Screen Recorder software developed by AUNBOX RecMaster team and authorized to download, install and use by users in accordance with this Agreement and other agreements and rules.
1.2 You acknowledge and agree that we may update or adjust the contents of the Software and/or the Service as needed.
1.3 You may obtain the Software directly from the official website of RecMaster and authorized third-party websites, application platforms, etc. If you obtain the Software or an installation program with the same name as the Software from a third party not authorized by the Software, we cannot guarantee that the Software will function properly and will not be liable for any damages caused to you.
1.4 Due to business strategy arrangements or adjustments, the specific service content that users in different regions may use in this software may vary, depending on what we actually provide.
1.5 In order to improve the user experience or improve the security of the service, to ensure the consistency of functions, etc., we have the right to update the Software, or to change some of the Software’s functional effects and service content.
2.1 Suzhou Aunbox Software Co., Ltd. is the intellectual property right holder of this Software. AUNBOX reserves all rights not granted to you. The Software’s copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property rights, as well as all information related to the software (including but not limited to text, pictures, audio, video, graphics, interface design, layout framework, related data or Electronic documents, etc.) are protected by laws and regulations and corresponding international treaties.
2.2 You may not implement, use or transfer such intellectual property rights for any commercial or non-commercial use, without the prior written consent of AUNBOX and its related rights holders.
In the process of using the Software and/or the Service, you shall abide by relevant laws and regulations, user agreements, rules and regulations, etc.
3.1 You are responsible for your own use of the RecMaster series products and services and to ensure that the following principles are followed when using the products and services:
(1) Comply with relevant Chinese laws and regulations;
(2) Compliance with this Agreement and a separate agreement relating to the Product;
(3) The legitimate interests of third parties and AUNBOX shall not be infringed in any way;
(4) Products and services shall not be used for any illegal or infringing activities, including but not limited to the use of materials to display, spread pornography, racism, low-level fun, obscenity, defamatory, insulting and spreading any content of hatred, discrimination and aggression. Prejudice and prejudice against religion, national tradition, race, gender, age;
3.2 You may not engage in the following acts except as permitted by law or regulation or with our written permission:
(1) Delete the copyright information on the Software and its copy.
(2) Reverse engineering, reverse assembly, reverse compilation, or other attempts to discover the source code of the Software.
(3) Use, rent, lend, copy, modify, link, reproduce, compile, publish, and create mirror sites for AUNBOX’s intellectual property rights.
(4) Copy, modify, add, delete, and attach the data released by the software or any terminal memory during the running of the software, the interaction data between the client and the server during the running of the software, and the system data necessary for the running of the software. Or create any derivative works, including but not limited to access to the Software and related systems using plug-ins, plug-ins, or non-AUNBOX authorized third-party tools/services.
(5) Conduct or spread to the public by modifying or forging instructions or data in the operation of the Software, adding, deleting, changing the function or operation effect of the software, or using the software or method for the above purposes, whether or not the behavior is Business purpose.
(6) Log in or use the software and/or the service through non-AUNBOX development, non-authorized third-party software, plug-ins, plug-ins, systems, or create, publish, and disseminate the above tools.
(7) Interfering with the Software and/or the Service and its components, modules, data, etc. by oneself, by authorizing others or by means of third party software.
(8) Other behaviors that may affect or interfere with the normal operation of the Software and/or the Service.
4.1 Termination by you. You can uninstall this Software yourself, and you can no longer use this Software series function after uninstalling.
4.2 Termination by us. If you do not comply with the terms and conditions of this license, we reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time by posting a notice on the website or by sending a termination message at your registered email address. Upon termination, we may prohibit further use of the Software without notice and may delete any account information and any backup data stored in RecMaster. These deletions are our sole rights and are not subject to your notice.
5.1 You may need to fill in the necessary information during the process of registering your account or using the service. If the national laws and regulations (“laws and regulations” in this agreement refer to the laws, administrative regulations, judicial interpretations, local regulations, departmental regulations, and other regulatory documents currently in force in the user’s location/region, the state, local regulations, and other regulatory documents, Laws and regulations from time to time to modify and supplement, and related policy provisions, etc., the same as below.) If there are special provisions, you need to fill in the real identity information (including but not limited to mobile phone number, email and other information). If the information you fill in is incomplete or untrue, you may not be able to use the service or be restricted during use.
5.2 We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to any third party unless:
(1) Relevant laws and regulations or requirements of judicial organs or administrative agencies; or
(2) Transfer for completion of a merger, division, acquisition or transfer of assets; or
(3) Required to provide the services you request.
5.3 We attach great importance to the protection of minors’ personal information. If you do not have full civil capacity, you should obtain your guardian’s consent before using this service.
5.4 Maintaining Software Security and Normal Use is shared responsibility of both of us. We will take reasonable and prudent measures to protect your terminal information and data security in accordance with industry standards, but you acknowledge and agree that we cannot provide any guarantees.
6.1 You understand and agree that in the course of using the Service, you may encounter risk factors such as force majeure, which may affect the Service. Force majeure refers to objective events that cannot be foreseen, cannot be overcome, and cannot be avoided and have a significant impact on one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, plague epidemics and storms, and social events such as war, turmoil, government actions, etc. . In the above situation, we will try our best to cooperate with the relevant units in the first time and strive to deal with them in time, but the losses caused to you will be exempted from the law.
6.2 To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any interruption or interruption of service caused by:
(1) Damaged by computer viruses, Trojans or other malicious programs and hackers.
(2) The user or our computer software, system, hardware and communication lines have failed.
(3) The user is not operating properly or the user uses the service in a way that is not authorized by us.
(4) The program version is outdated; the device is aging, and/or its compatibility issues.
(5) Other circumstances that cannot be controlled or reasonably foreseen.
6.3 You understand and agree that in the course of using the Service, you may encounter risks arising from network information or other user actions. We are not responsible for the authenticity, applicability or legality of any information, nor for infringement. Responsible for the damage caused. These risks include but are not limited to:
(1) Information from threats, defamatory, offensive or illegal content that is anonymous or impersonated by others.
(2) Any misunderstanding, deception or other psychological, physical damage or economic loss caused or likely to be caused by others.
(3) Other risks caused by network information or user behavior.
6.4 We have the right to deal with illegal and illegal content in accordance with this Agreement. This right does not constitute our obligation or commitment. We cannot guarantee that we will find the illegal act in time or deal with it accordingly.
6.5 We may change, discontinue or terminate some or all of our services at any time without notice. If the user expressly agrees to use the RecMaster product or service, the risk and all consequences will be borne entirely by the user and we will not be responsible for it. If you wish to use the services provided by RecMaster, you must bear the above risks and we are not liable for any damage suffered by you or any third party.
6.6 If any legal rights do not allow disclaimers, this disclaimer and limitation of liability are valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7.1 Your use of the Software and/or the Service is deemed to have been read by you and is subject to this Agreement. We reserve the right to modify the terms of this Agreement as necessary. You can check the latest version of the agreement terms on the relevant services page. After the terms of this Agreement have been changed, if you continue to use the software or services provided by RecMaster, you are deemed to have accepted the changed agreement.
7.2 The signing place of this agreement is Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province, People’s Republic of China.
7.3 The establishment, entry into force, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China (excluding the conflict of laws).
7.4 If there is any dispute or dispute between you and AUNBOX, you should first settle it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, you agree to submit the dispute or dispute to the people’s court under the jurisdiction of the place where the agreement is signed (ie Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province). .
7.5 The headings of all the terms of this Agreement are for convenience only and have no actual meaning and cannot be used as a basis for interpretation of the meaning of this Agreement.
7.6 The terms of this Agreement are partially invalid or unenforceable for any reason, and the remaining terms are still valid and binding on both parties.
7.7 If there are multiple language versions in Chinese, English, etc., and the corresponding contents are inconsistent, the contents of the Chinese version shall prevail.
7.8 If you have any questions about this document, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.