LOG is the file extension for an automatically produced file that contains a record of events from certain software and operating systems. While log files can contain a number of things, thanks to this characteristic, they are often used to show all events associated with the system or application that created them.
So, when you encounter some software problem and want to contact our support team for technical help, you can prepare and send us the log file for more efficient troubleshooting process.
1. Open RecMaster and Click ‘Menu’ at the top-right corner.
2. Click ‘Export Logs’ and a folder will jump out. The highlighted compress file within it is the log file we are looking for.
3. Uncompress the file and the log file appears as a text document.
1. Open RecMaster and Click ‘RecMaster’ button at the top-left corner.
2. Select ‘ExportLogs’.
3. Then the folder comprising Log files will instantly jump out.
4. Uncompress the ‘zip’ file showing in the picture above and the log file will appear.
1. Open a folder, type ‘%appdata%’ in the search bar and press ‘Enter’.
2. Find a folder with a name – ‘recmaster’. Open it.
3. Then we will see a compress file called ‘recmaster’, uncompress it and we finally obtain the log file in text-document form.