Garena Free Fire (also known as Free Fire Battlegrounds or Free Fire) is a battle royale game, developed by 111 Dots Studio and published by Garena for Android and iOS. It became the most downloaded mobile game globally in 2019. The game once received the award for the “Best Popular Vote Game” in 2019 and its popularity sees no trend of decrease till now. Earning over $1 billion worldwide in November 2019, Free Fire now has set a record with over 80 million daily active users worldwide.
To record Garena Free Fire is meaningful if you are a Free Fire gamer. Players can record their highlight moments on PC with screen recorder for YouTube, share their achievements, and eventually upload the gaming clips to YouTube channels. Considering that Garena is currently working on an enhanced version of Free Fire (Free Fire Max) and requires higher quality on its game recorders.
Also, given that Garena Free Fire is available on Windows PC and Mac PC, as well as portable devices like iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets, this passage will teach players of all the devices mentioned above how to record Garena Free Fire.
Generally speaking, game recorders are necessary for recording gameplay. Since different recorder has different performance and quality, using a good game recorder is a very important premise in preventing FPS drop and low video quality.
Speak of screen recorder, Windows users will instantly come up with Xbox Game Bar – the default recorder of Windows 10, and as for Mac users, the target recorder is QuickTime. The question, however, is whether both free built-in recorders have the ability to record Garena Free Fire gameplay.
The answer is negative though. Xbox Game Bar has a time limitation and QuickTime can’t record in-game sounds. All you need is a professional and reliable game recorder.
So, what’s the premium alternative of the two internal screen recorder on Windows and Mac that could record Free Fire gameplay then makes it convenient to upload to YouTube?
• A Flawless Way to Record Garena Free Fire on Mac & Windows 10/8/7
Game Recorder – RecMaster is a versatile screen recorder that is skilled at recording all kinds of games. This recorder used to deliver great performance in recording games like Roblox, GTA 5, OSU!, FIFA, or even Switch Gameplay.
Here we recommend gamers to choose RecMaster’s Game Mode to record Free Fire. This Mode allows gamers to produce gameplay videos with clarified scenes, smooth operation, and stable performance.
Besides, RecMaster bears a series of useful features that could help decorate your gameplay recordings including a simple built-in editor and a strong annotation tool kit.
1. Download and Open RecMaster.
2. Select Game Mode.
3. Tweak the settings.
Select 60 FPS, your intended video format (MP4, FLV, AVI), and video quality (Standard to Original) before recording. Do make sure to turn on System Sound (for capturing the in-game sounds) and turn off Microphone sound (avoid the capture of the noises from your indoor atmosphere).
4. Feel free to add annotations to your footages while recording.
5. Stop recording and edit the videos. You can consider uploading your gameplay recordings to YouTube after you finish all the steps above.
For iOS users, there is a method that is always helpful when you have demands on recording your devices’ screens, that is the recording feature that comes with your system. The feature is the iOS 11 screen recorder. This function is available on iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13 and iOS 14 devices.
Here are the steps:
1. Open the Settings app. Choose Control Center. Tap Customize Controls. Then select ‘Screen Recording’ to gain access to the iOS screen recording feature.
2. Open the Garena Free Fire app. Tap the button for recording from the Control Centre.
3. Select Mic on to record Garena Free Fire game on iPhone.
4. When you’ve decided to stop recording Free Fire, you can choose the Stop Recording option in the Control Centre again.
5. Now you can choose to upload the footage to YouTube.
As for Android users, they are suggested to use 3rd-party screen recorder apps to record Free Fire. For instance, they can use the AZ Screen Recorder, Google Play Games, and other apps to record it on a phone or tablet.
Here are the steps of using the AZ screen recorder to record Free Fire.
1. Download and install this software.
2. After installation, you are provided with functions to record live streaming, take screenshots, and more.
3. Open Free Fire and back to AZ recorder then select ‘Record’.
4. Confirm the recording.
5. With everything captured, you just need to pull down the notification and click the Stop button.
6. Upload the Free Fire videos to YouTube.
This article focuses on delivering different methods for operative system users who want to record Garena Free Fire gameplay. The methods given in this passage cover all devices ranging from iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows, and Mac PC. Hope you get inspired by these practical approaches and successfully gain access to create your own Free Fire videos and upload them to your YouTube channel.
RecMaster – Record Every Moment on Your Computer Screen
Record 1080p or even 4K clips at 60fps to maintain the high quality still.
Flexible settings for mouse cursor effects, watermark and annotations.
Preloaded with recording scheduler, video editor. Allow one-click sharing.