Roblox is an online game platform and game creation system that allows users to program games and play games created by other users. You can play Roblox games on your computer, phone, tablet, Xbox One, and more digital devices. For Roblox gamers, it is necessary to record Roblox gameplay and upload it to YouTube if they want to share their achievements, skills, and best moments with the rest of the world.
To record Roblox gaming videos on different kinds of devices, players will need more than one suitable tool. Anyway, this passage introduces methods for recording from iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows PC, and Mac PC.
For Windows 10 users, they can use the Game Bar to record Roblox gameplay. Just press Windows and G on the keyboard. Confirm in the popping-up dialog. Later, click Record to start recording Roblox on Windows 10 via Game Bar.
This way of capturing Roblox gameplay is not perfect since Game Bar doesn’t bear with any editing feature or annotative tools, let alone the unsatisfying sound quality and occasional FPS drop. RecMaster, as a great alternative to Game Bar, gives out more features and more reliable performance. Click to see the differences between Game Bar and RecMaster.
For Mac users, QuickTime is still useful in capturing Roblox gameplay, but Soundflower is necessary for adding system sound to your gaming footage. RecMaster, instead, captures the Roblox with intact sound performance and crisp game scenes, which is hard to achieve with QuickTime. Click to see the differences between QuickTime and RecMaster.
• A Flawless Way to Record Roblox on Mac & Windows – Use Professional Recorder
RecMaster is a versatile screen recorder that is skilled at recording all kinds of games. This recorder used to deliver great performance in recording games like GTA 5, OSU, FIFA, or even Switch Gameplay.
Here we recommend gamers to choose RecMaster’s Game Mode to record Roblox. This Mode gives crisp resolution (the resolution could be customized to utmost 5K according to players’ monitor), smooth operation, and stable performance.
Besides, RecMaster bears a series of useful features that help decorate your gameplay recordings including a simple built-in editor and a strong annotation tool kit.
1. Download and Open RecMaster.
2. Select Game Mode.
3. Tweak the settings. You can now arrange the options for FPS, video format, and video quality before recording. Do make sure to turn on System Sound (for capturing the in-game sounds) and turn off Microphone sound (avoid the capture of the noises from your indoor atmosphere).
4. Feel free to add annotations to your footages while recording.
5. Stop recording and edit the videos. You can consider uploading your gameplay recordings to YouTube or Google Cloud after you finish all the steps above.
To record Roblox with portable devices like iPad, iPhone, and Android, you can use the built-in Roblox recorder. Here are the steps to achieve the goal.
1. Open the Roblox app. Choose the ‘Menu icon’ on the top right corner.
2. Choose the ‘Record in the game’ menu.
3. Set the ‘output method’. You can decide whether to store the Roblox recording video to internal memory or upload it to YouTube.
4. Hit ‘Record’ to start and stop recording Roblox gameplay.
For iOS users, there is a method that is always helpful when you have demands on recording your devices’ screens. The feature is the iOS 11 screen recorder. This function is available on iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13 and iOS 14 devices.
Here are the steps to achieve this goal:
1. Open the Settings app. Choose Control Center. Tap Customize Controls. Then select Screen Recording to enable the iOS screen recording feature.
2. Open the Roblox app to play games. Choose Record from the Control Centre.
3. Select Mic on to record Roblox game on iPhone.
4. When you want to stop recording on the Roblox app, you can choose the Stop Recording option in the Control Centre again.
As for Android users, they are suggested to use 3rd-party screen recorder apps to record Roblox. For instance, they can use AZ Screen Recorder, Google Play Games, Mobizen Screen Recorder, and other apps to record Roblox on a phone or tablet.
This article focuses on delivering methods for Roblox gamers who want to record Roblox gameplay on their devices. The methods given in this passage cover all devices ranging from iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows, and Mac PC. Hope you can get inspired by these practical approaches.
RecMaster – Record Every Moment on Your Computer Screen
Record 1080p or even 4K clips at 60fps to maintain the high quality still.
Flexible settings for mouse cursor effects, watermark and annotations.
Preloaded with recording scheduler, video editor. Allow one-click sharing.