Nowadays, the demand of screencast increases sharply with the popularity of livestreaming and online course. More and more people try to record screen with audio. No matter what you want to capture on your screen including an excellent moment of the popular game, a tutorial of newly released software even some fragments of a funny movie, while without audio, the recording will lose vividness and become incomplete. There are a plethora of screen recorders you can choose but only a few has the function to capture the computer screen and audio at the same time. Considering your demands, we have picked out 5 wonderful screen recorders with audio based on the comprehensiveness of both its strength and weakness.
We will fully elaborate the details in the following part.
The first and the most recommended screen recorder with audio is RecMaster. Consisted of rich features, it can be run to record any area of your computer either with system sound or microphone even both of them. With this tool, you can freely capture Netflix live streaming, Facebook live and other platforms. You can not only capture videos but also use this program to produce videos with audio like video tutorial. Moreover, RecMaster is quite friendly to the new beginner, with the one-click operation and detailed wizard you can have a pleasing experience in screen recording with audio even if you are the green hand.
RecMaster is quite friendly to the new beginner, with the one-click operation and detailed tutorials you can have a pleasing experience in screen recording with audio even if you are the green hand.
● Record your computer screen as well as audio simultaneously or separately.
● Multiple modes for you to choose. You can select to capture the whole screen or a portion of your computer screen with audio with diverse choices of video formats, quality and frame rate.
● The tool allows you to choose the video formats within AVI/MP4/FLV.
● External voice can be mixed with the system sound.
● Mouse effects are designed to highlight important points.
● Capture video and audio separately.
● Support high quality game recording.
● Compatible well with Windows system.
● Suitable for multipurpose uses like recording Netflix movies, gameplay on Xbox and Skype calls.
● It only provides simple editing functions.
The second and suitable screen recorder with audio is Filmora Scrn. Developed by Wondershare it embraces plenty of high quality features.
With its simple interface, you can choose a Quick Capture or start a new project in the main window. It provides Full screen, custom area and window capture function and each of them can be recorded with the mix of audio. The strength of Filmora Scrn is the power editor you can do the video editing after recording.
● With the annotation and tutorial function, the users can add texts, narrows and other elements to create sophisticated videos.
● The file can be recorded up to 120fps.
● Support screen capture with audio in full screen or a target area.
● The tool has a built-in editor and you can do more adjustments after recording.
● Users can record audio only with both system sound and microphone.
● Users are allowed to choose which installed game on computer to record.
● PIP mode makes your game recording more engaging.
● A plain interface helps record the screen more easily.
● Users can’t use the annotation function during the recording process.
● The file can’t be output in AVI or FLV formats.
ApowerRec is a multifunctional screen recorder with audio and it can be applied to diverse fields like business, studying, and general use.
Equipped with system sound and microphone selections, you can optionally choose which one to use during screencast activities. Although it has many function limits in the free version it can’t be denied that it’s popular to many users because of its practical features.
● You can choose to record a video or take screenshot.
● More output formats choices for video, image and audio.
● Users can also select whether they want to record a full screen or a particular area with system sound or voice from microphone.
● Real time voice can be recorded during the process.
● Exhaustive tutorial guides help the users to record well.
● It supports the function to stop recording automatically.
● Editing functions can’t be used in free version.
● Users have to purchase the full version if you want to remove the watermark.
Bandicam is also an easy-to-use screen recorder built in the function to record audio at the same time and it works well on Windows.
You can record games, TV shows, lecture, and Skype calls with Bandicam in an option to add annotation or mouse effects. More importantly, narration can also be added during the recording to mix with the system sound.
● It supports adding webcam overlay.
● Draw and outline on your videos or screenshot in real time.
● Bandicam allows users to choose the area of screen and then record videos.
● You can add your logos to the video.
● Webcam to be inserted into the videos during recording.
● Users can save audio tracks when recording.
● Bandicam permits users to capture 4K Ultra videos.
● Record over 24 hours without stopping.
● Fewer file formats: only with AVI and MP4.
● In free version, recording duration is limited with watermark.
ScreenRec is a totally free screen recorder with audio and it adapts to Windows, Mac and Linux. At the same time, users can instantly share their videos to friends via private secure links.
Moreover, ScreenRec comes with 2 GB free cloud storage and it can automatically save the video recordings to your private cloud account.
● Record videos in HD.
● Always provide up-to-date services.
● It permits users to create the free cloud account.
● Files can be shared by secure links.
● Screen recording and screenshot are both available.
● Users can set passwords when they are sharing sensitive information.
● Automatically save your videos to the cloud account.
● Annotation function can only be used in screenshot.
● Lack of mouse effects.
● Users can’t use webcam when recording audio.
The post has covered 5 best screen recorders with audio. We hope you can choose the most suitable one according to your preference and get the desired videos. After reading the post, if you still can’t decide which one to choose, we recommend RecMaster to you because of its concise interface, simple operation and high quality.
Screen recording made easy.
Record every moment on your PC or Mac within few clicks.Download Download
How to Record Screens on Razer Blade Laptops?
How to Record Screens on High-end Laptops?
How to Record Screen and Webcam to Separate Video Files on Mac?
How to Record Your Screen on a Mac with a Voiceover?
How to Record Gameplay on CyberPowerPC Gaming Desktop?
How to Record Screens Along with Cam Video?
How to Fix The Blurriness in Webcam While Using OBS?
How to Record Screen on Panasonic TOUGHBOOK Laptops?
How to Use Your Phone as a Webcam and Microphone for Live Seminars [Solved]
How to Record Screen on FUJITSU Notebook LIFEBOOK [The Ultimate Guide]
How to Record STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor?
How to Screen Record on VAIO Laptops? [Windows Guide]
Best Screen Recorders for Razer Laptops
How to Record Videos on Razer Laptops?
RecMaster – Record Every Moment on Your Computer Screen
Record 1080p or even 4K clips at 60fps to maintain the high quality still.
Flexible settings for mouse cursor effects, watermark and annotations.
Preloaded with recording scheduler, video editor. Allow one-click sharing.
Subscribe to keep up with the latest software discounts , news, and updates.