CyberPowerPC is a reputable brand known for its high-performance gaming desktops. If you are a gamer using a CyberPowerPC gaming desktop and looking to record your gameplay. You can read on to find the process of using RecMaster to record gameplay on CyberPowerPC Gaming Desktop with video, audio, and webcam. Whether you’re a gamer who wants to showcase your skills, a content creator aiming to produce engaging gaming videos, or simply someone who wants to capture memorable gaming moments, RecMaster has you covered.
RecMaster is the best CyberPowerPC gaming desktops screen recorder that enables you to capture your gameplay seamlessly with your screen, audio, and your voice and face. There are a variety of features and functionalities designed specifically for gamers and content creators. Using RecMaster, you can record gameplay in high-quality video and audio, customize recording settings, and even edit your recordings. And it’s well compatible with CyberPowerPC gaming desktops.
As an easy-to-use screen recorder, you can record gameplay on CyberPowerPC Gaming Desktop in clicks.
Download and install RecMaster on your CyberPowerPC gaming desktop from the button below.
RecMaster offers various recording modes such as Full Screen, Custom Area, Game Mode, Follow-Cursor, Program Window, Webcam, and Audio Only. You can choose Full Screen or Custom Area if you hope to record your face together with the gameplay. Or, you can choose Game Mode if you hope to record the gameplay FPS smoothly.
In the next step, you can do recording settings.
Recording settings for Full Screen or Custom Area
If you’ve chosen Full Screen or Custom Area modes and hope to record the system audio, your own voice, and your face, you can turn them on in this step. You can not only use the built-in audio and webcam devices but also external devices connected to the computer. For example, use a smartphone as a webcam.
And besides, please note to keep the webcam window in the selected recording area if you choose Custom Area or the webcam video will not be recorded.
Recording settings for Game Mode recording
The Game Mode enables you to record the gameplay with the system sound and your voice simultaneously. Once you select to record in Game Mode, you will find the game detected by RecMaster. If you can’t find the game icon on RecMaster, you can use the Alt+Tab keys on your keyboard to switch between the game and RecMaster. If it’s still not able to be detected with RecMaster, please record the game with Full Screen.
With the default settings for each recording mode of RecMaster, you can get the smallest file size with the best output quality. And if you need customized settings, you can go to Menu>> Settings. You can set the video and audio codecs, video quality, frame rate, bit rate, sample rate, etc.
Once you’ve set up the desired settings, click the “REC” button or Alt+1 to start capturing your gameplay. After the 3-second countdown, RecMaster will begin recording your screen and audio in real time.
If you are using the Full Screen or Custom Area modes, you can choose to show the paintbrushes to annotate, or the magnifier if you hope to magnify some specific area.
If you need to take a break during gameplay, simply pause the recording and resume when you’re ready. You can either use the buttons on the RecMaster window or with hotkeys which you can modify in Menu>> Settings>> Hotkeys.
When you’re finished with your gameplay session, click the “Stop” button or Alt+2 to end the recording. RecMaster will save the recording automatically and show it on the recording list where you can play, rename, edit, locate, delete, merge, or upload.
RecMaster offers advanced features and editing options to enhance your gameplay recordings.
1. Scheduled recording: Set up a specific time to start and stop the recording automatically, perfect for capturing timed events or live streams. (Menu>> Auto Recording>> Schedule)
2. Auto recording: Set RecMaster to start the recording at the software launch or computer startup. This will save you time and effort if you need to record every day. (Menu>> Auto Recording>> Auto Record)
3. Save in segments: You can set RecMaster to save the recorded videos in segments during the recording. You can set it to save a file with a set duration or file size. This will help you get files with the same file size or duration, and keep the recorded sections safe if there’s a power off or problem during the recording.
4. Editing options: Once your gameplay is recorded, you can use RecMaster’s built-in editing tools to trim unwanted sections and add subtitles to make your videos more engaging and professional.
5. Add watermarks: If you hope to make your recordings unique, you can add text, image, and timestamp watermarks with RecMaster.
6. Keystrokes and cursor effects: If you hope to show your cursor effects and keystrokes, you can set them in Menu>> Settings.
While recording gameplay on CyberPowerPC Gaming Desktop, you may encounter some common issues. Here are a few tips to help you overcome them.
1. Lag or frame rate issues: If you experience lag or low frame rates during recording, try closing unnecessary background applications or adjusting the recording settings for optimal performance. It’s highly recommended to choose the default or recommended parameters and VFR in RecMaster.
2. Audio synchronization: Ensure that your audio and video are properly synced. If you notice any sync issues, you can adjust the audio settings or use video editing software to align them later.
3. System optimization: Regularly update your CyberPowerPC gaming desktop’s drivers, clean up temporary files, and perform routine maintenance to keep your system running smoothly during gameplay recording.
Record gameplay on CyberPowerPC Gaming Desktop has never been easier with RecMaster. With the steps outlined in this article, you can capture and share your gaming adventures with the world. Whether you’re a competitive gamer or a casual player, RecMaster offers the features and tools you need to create high-quality gameplay recordings. So grab your CyberPowerPC gaming desktop, install RecMaster, and start recording your thrilling gameplay moments today!
Screen recording made easy.
Record every moment on your PC or Mac within few clicks.Download Download
How to Remove or Reduce Background Noise While Screen Recording?
How to Record Lectures on Zoom: Methods, Best Practices, and FAQs
How to Magnify Screen While Recording with RecMaster?
Two Ways to Remove Logos or Watermarks from a Video While Screen Recording
How to Record the Second Monitor in Full Screen
Unmissable Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals 2023: Save Big on Screen Recording and Data Recovery Software
How to Fix OBS Recording Laggy and Not Smooth Issues?
How to Record osu Gameplay with the Best osu Recorder[Ultimate Guide]
How to Record Clapper DND on PC: Capture and Share Your Favorite Moments
How to Record BIGO LIVE Without Black Screen on PC and Mac?
How to Record a Specific Tab in Chrome Using RecMaster: Focused Content Creation Made Easy
How to Record What You Hear on Windows 10 and 11: Capture High-Quality Audio with RecMaster
New Version: RecMaster Offline Version 2.0 is Released!
How to Record Facetime Video Calls on Macbook?[Complete Guide]
RecMaster – Record Every Moment on Your Computer Screen
Record 1080p or even 4K clips at 60fps to maintain the high quality still.
Flexible settings for mouse cursor effects, watermark and annotations.
Preloaded with recording scheduler, video editor. Allow one-click sharing.
Subscribe to keep up with the latest software discounts , news, and updates.