Summary: Permanently save your cool replays of Mobile Legends! Here you will know how to record Mobile Legends on your phone for saving or sharing on YouTube.
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is a free-to-play mobile multiplayer online battle arena that features a varied cast of heroes, quick matchmaking, and fast-paced battles that allow for quick gameplay sessions on the go. It features much of what players would expect from a PC MOBA like League of Legends or SMITE, including laning, jungling, item builds, hero roles, hero abilities, skins, and much more.
Since it was released in 2016, it has appealed to millions of players to fulfill registration and complete game-playing. You must have known the replay function of Mobile Legends. The latest 5 replays will be auto-saved and renewed at any time. After updates, replays will be deleted because they are no longer valid. Unfortunately, Mobile Legends offers no workaround to download or record these replays. Therefore, you need to depend on another third-party recorder to save these videos permanently and that’s why we write this post to discuss how to record Mobile Legends on your phone in two ways.
Add-ins: Since iPhone users can leverage the built-in method to capture Mobile Legends, this post puts emphasis on how to screencast Mobile Legends on devices running Android systems.
Table of Contents
AZ screen recorder is a stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that can help you record smooth & clear screen videos. With plenty of features like screen capture, screen video recorder, video editor, and live stream screen, this screen recording app provides an easy way to record screen videos such as Facebook messenger calls, video tutorials, periscope videos, and all the onscreen activities. Moreover, it can also play the role of game recorder providing high-quality service including creating 1080p game video with frame rates up to 60 fps, recording gameplay video with a small facecam overlay window, and more.
1. Launch this software from your app drawer.
2. There are four buttons on the main window. Tap the settings button to preview recording defaults. As a game recorder in full HD, AZ screen recorder supports the recording game screen in high quality: 1080p, 60 fps, 12Mbps. Many resolutions, frame rates and bit rates are available for you.
3. Open the Mobile Legends and navigate to the Replays interface. Find out the moment you want to record and slide down notification bar, click on the recorder button to start Replays recording. You can also use this Mobile Legends game recorder to record real-time gameplay as long as you have enough storage space on your device.
4. Slide down the notification bar, and click on the Stop button to stop and save your recording.
1. Only Android 10 users have the privilege to record internal audio. For other Android versions, internal audio recording is not allowed by Google now.
2. It contains ads during the recording process, if you want to clean out the ads, you need to pay a little money.
3. It’s likely to slow down your mobile phone’s running performance during Mobile Legends game recording.
What if you want to record internal audio with high quality? Then you’re suggested to record this gameplay on the computer with a desktop screen recorder like RecMaster. This method stands out for better storage space and more flexible utilities. You can directly download the Mobile Legends to your PC and then use RecMaster to capture the whole process. But here we want to recommend another way by mirroring.
1. Download and install RecMaster on your computer
2. Connect your Android to your computer by mirroring. You can do this with USB cable or other connection projects.
3. Open RecMaster main interface and set Mobile Phone mode as your recording and then configure settings options including video format, quality, and frame rate. If you want to record audio, you just need to turn on system sound or microphone button. When all the preparations are done, click REC button to capture Mobile Legends.
4. Perform your game movements of Mobile Legends on your mobile device. If you want to end the recording process, you can press Stop menu.
5. RecMaster offers an editing solution to cut and merge the whole video file. If you like, you can also upload the recorded file to your YouTube channel.
5v5 MOBA Gameplay – partake in classic MOBA combat against real opponents, fighting over three lanes to take down the enemy’s tower.
Variety of Heroes – choose from a wide selection of heroes that fit every role a player would want, including: tanks, mages, marksmen, support, and more.
Quick Matchmaking– join a new game within ten seconds and finish the match within ten minutes, thanks to the game’s quick early leveling.
Built-in Livestreaming– stream your pro plays or browse the game’s library of active streams to view other’s games with a variety of filters that allow players to search by heroes, rank, and more.
Mobile Controls– control your character with a virtual joystick on the left and unleash abilities on the right, aiming with either an auto – aiming feature or manually with the touchscreen.
Mobile Legends is an exciting and popular game designed for mobile players. Here we introduce two ways to record Mobile Legends movements and you can choose with ease.
Screen recording made easy.
Record every moment on your PC or Mac within few clicks.Download Download
[Solved] PowerDirector Screen Recorder Isn’t Picking up Audio
How to Download Online Songs on a PC?
How to Record Screen with Webcam on Windows and Mac: A Comprehensive Guide
How to Record Snapchat Videos? [on Windows/Mac/iOS/Android]
How to Record OnlyFans Live Stream on the Fly?
How to Record Webcam Videos with A Blurry Background?
How to Record with A Webcam on Mac?
OBS Stopped Recording My Screen All of a Sudden?[Solved]
How to Use the Voice Recorder on Your Computer/Mac? [Solved]
How to Remove or Reduce Background Noise While Screen Recording?
How to Record Lectures on Zoom: Methods, Best Practices, and FAQs
How to Magnify Screen While Recording with RecMaster?
Two Ways to Remove Logos or Watermarks from a Video While Screen Recording
How to Record the Second Monitor in Full Screen
RecMaster – Record Every Moment on Your Computer Screen
Record 1080p or even 4K clips at 60fps to maintain the high quality still.
Flexible settings for mouse cursor effects, watermark and annotations.
Preloaded with recording scheduler, video editor. Allow one-click sharing.
Subscribe to keep up with the latest software discounts , news, and updates.