YouTube has become one of the world’s top video sharing websites and offers a stage that everyone can upload and share interesting videos. No matter you’re a pro or green hand, you’ll get to know that the easiest method to produce a YouTube video is to capture from your webcam. Maybe you’re looking forward for the best webcam recorder for YouTube so that you can easily create a webcam video. Now this post you will know the best webcam video recorder for Mac and Windows.
RecMaster is a simple facecam and screen recorder available for both Mac and Windows. As an easy YouTube recorder, it works well on your computer and the light editing features and direct upload capacity make it rather attractive. Compared with default recording tools of Windows (Game Bar) and Mac (QuickTime Player), RecMaster allows you to do much in terms of editing and flexibility. To sum up, it’s a solid webcam recorder for desktop users who need something right away.
Key features of RecMaster as a webcam recorder:
1. Directly capture content from your camera or record screen with webcam.
2. Able to capture internal and external audio with facecam.
3. Produce webcam video as AVI, FLV, format etc.
4. Included additional webcam recording tools: task schedule, editor, mouse effect…
5. Support recorded webcam one-click-upload to YouTube.
Now with all preparations settled down, it’s time to start recording webcam video with this webcam recorder for YouTube. This whole workflow is listed as below and you just need to follow the instructions.
1. Download and install the software package on your computer.
2. If you only want to capture YouTube video from your webcam, then Webcam is the right solution for you. Additionally, if you want to produce webcam video with computer screen, you can choose among the rest except Audio only option.
3. Set up your configuration of video format, quality, format, audio source and more. If you’ve got nothing else plugged in, the software will default to the webcam video recording with settings as MP4 format, 30 fps, original quality and microphone turned on.
4. Start webcam recording with REC. During the recording, you can free leverage the annotation tool to make notes or draw up. To end the recording process, you just need to press the Stop menu.
5. In case that you want to edit your recorded file, RecMaster lets you do a bit of editing before you render your video. After the recording process, you can choose to upload video to YouTube, Google Drive or save to your local space.
While the software you use is important, recording a great video goes beyond that. There are a settle of things you can do that will really improve the quality of your YouTube video and keep viewers glued to the screen.
1. Light the stage
Lighting is an essential part of making your YouTube webcam video look good. It makes a pretty incredible difference to your appearance and what your video looks like. Ideally the light should be in front of you so it lights up your face but not harsh and directional like a spotlight. If you have choice, you can use the more diffuse natural light of a window. If not, you can rely on some professional tools like LED lights to create a bright feel.
2. Write a general script
Decide on what’s your video’s talking points before you directly hit Record button. Depending on the type of video you’re making and your level of confidence, you may need either a super-detailed script or just an outline of the key points you’d like to cover.
Go through the script or list of bullet points as many times as it takes to get comfortable. You don’t have to be super-polished – you just want to avoid too many “ummmms” and award pauses without going full robot. Remember to breathe, keep shoulders back and you’ll be just fine.
4. Keep your message clear
Focus your video on a single point so the viewer has a clear takeaway – information dumping unnecessarily dilutes your message. If you’ve got several different things you’d like to share, just make a few videos rather than trying to fit it all into one.
RecMaster is the best webcam recorder for YouTube embracing versatile features you needed during webcam video recording. If you wonder a user-friendly yet feature-rich webcam recorder, don’t hesitate to use RecMaster to make your recording come into handy.
RecMaster – Record Every Moment on Your Computer Screen
Record 1080p or even 4K clips at 60fps to maintain the high quality still.
Flexible settings for mouse cursor effects, watermark and annotations.
Preloaded with recording scheduler, video editor. Allow one-click sharing.