Screen recording is a digital process that allows you to capture any activities on your devices like Windows, PC and more. With a simple screen recorder, you can easily produce an onscreen activities video with one-go solution. Luckily, there are so many screen recording tools that you can use nowadays. Each of those programs has unique features to help you enhance the recorded videos and upload them offline.
However, you may find that there is always a watermark on your recorded video files after recording when you use some trial version or watermark screen recorders, which may destroy your clean display. Then how to solve this problem? To capture screen video with no watermark problem, all you need is a screen recorder without watermark. And this article offers 5 methods to record screen without watermark on your computer.
RecMaster is the easiest screen software in this market to record screen without watermark. It allows you to capture screen either in full or designated area of your computer screen in high quality. RecMaster is workable to record screen with internal and external audio. Moreover, this handy screen recording software lets you show cursor movements, highlight mouse clicks, schedule recording task and edit recorded video file. After recording, you can directly upload the recorded file to YouTube and Google Drive.
1. You can record screen and webcam video simultaneously.
2. This tool grabs both system sounds and microphone outputs.
3. You can adjust the parameter for quality, video resolution, frame rate and more.
4. Additional tools like task schedule tool, mouse cursor, editor to help your recording.
5. It supports one-click upload to YouTube and Google Drive
It’s a commercial screen recorder and you need to purchase with $19.95 to produce video without watermark.
OBS whose full name is Open Broadcaster Software is the best open source screen recorder on this planet. Since it is an open-source program, it is totally free without watermark. As a powerful provider of desktop recording and live streaming services, OBS helps users to enrich, convert and produce multimedia content on Windows, Mac or Linux. In addition, it is well designated to grab webcam and desktop footage along with system sound and microphone audio with ease. Moreover, you can create unlimited scenes as long as you like. With so many features embedded on OBS, it’s a little difficult to work with this tool.
1. It’s flexible to use and allows you to customize advanced settings according to your needs.
2. Create unlimited scenes and easy to switch to keep privacy.
3. Totally restriction-free and no watermark.
4. Able to record screen with webcam overlay and audio.
1. It’s too complicated for newbie to use.
2. You may meet the black screen problem during your recording
Screen-O-Matic is a free online screen recorder with no watermark that can record your screen display and add a webcam in it. As for screen recording, it provides 3 modes for users and they are screen mode, webcam mode and screen plus webcam mode. You can free capture audio from your microphone and add narration to your video. Besides, this tool has a built-in video editor that enables you to zoom in and out the video, add texts and images and more. Additionally, it helps you upload videos to Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook, YouTube and more.
1. It doesn’t require package download and installation.
2. Simple and easy to record screen without watermark.
3. In-built video editor to zoom or add text to your video.
4. Share recordings to social media sites like YouTube.
1. The maximum time to record is 15 minutes for free version.
2. This recorder will only capture audio from microphone. To capture computer audio require an upgrade to its Deluxe plan.
If you have a Windows 10 OS installed on your computer, then you can use the Windows 10 Game DVR (also called Game Bar) as the basic screen recorder without watermark. It allows you to record computer screen without the help of any third-party software. This feature is usually used by gamers who want to capture their gameplay and share it online. Of course, you can also use this tool to make instructional videos, webinars and more. To sum up, it features recording a windowed application but it’s not competent for full recording or file explorer capture.
1. Record screen without third-party software installed on your computer.
2. Simple and intuitive editing tools like trimming and cutting.
3. No watermark on the recorded footage.
4. Complete free and easy to use.
1. It only works within a single app and doesn’t accept the whole desktop or file explorer.
2. The maximum video capture length is four hours.
Mac OS also has a built-in screen recorder without watermark that lets you capture screen easily and it’s called QuickTime Player. Many Mac people use QuickTime to record screen, edit video files and share files on Mac. Besides, it offers a built-in editor that you can split, cur, copy, paste, delete and rotate the video depending on your preference. Once you’re satisfied with the recordings, you can also use a tool to save the video or share it to social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook etc.
1. Capture Mac computer screen without installation.
2. Able to produce screen videos with webcam and microphone audio.
3. Basic editing and mouse effect to create productive videos.
4. Launch a screen recording task quickly.
1. Recording internal system sound needs the participation of third-party software.
2. Limited features to record screen
This article talks about 5 workarounds to record screen without watermark. Based on compatibility and utility, we still insist on recommending RecMaster to you for screen recording without watermark. If you prefer other choices, you can choose according to your actual needs.
Screen recording made easy.
Record every moment on your PC or Mac within few clicks.Download Download
How to Remove or Reduce Background Noise While Screen Recording?
How to Record Lectures on Zoom: Methods, Best Practices, and FAQs
How to Magnify Screen While Recording with RecMaster?
Two Ways to Remove Logos or Watermarks from a Video While Screen Recording
How to Record the Second Monitor in Full Screen
Unmissable Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals 2023: Save Big on Screen Recording and Data Recovery Software
How to Fix OBS Recording Laggy and Not Smooth Issues?
How to Record osu Gameplay with the Best osu Recorder[Ultimate Guide]
How to Record Clapper DND on PC: Capture and Share Your Favorite Moments
How to Record BIGO LIVE Without Black Screen on PC and Mac?
How to Record a Specific Tab in Chrome Using RecMaster: Focused Content Creation Made Easy
How to Record What You Hear on Windows 10 and 11: Capture High-Quality Audio with RecMaster
New Version: RecMaster Offline Version 2.0 is Released!
How to Record Facetime Video Calls on Macbook?[Complete Guide]
RecMaster – Record Every Moment on Your Computer Screen
Record 1080p or even 4K clips at 60fps to maintain the high quality still.
Flexible settings for mouse cursor effects, watermark and annotations.
Preloaded with recording scheduler, video editor. Allow one-click sharing.
Subscribe to keep up with the latest software discounts , news, and updates.