Summary: Saving Twitter video is not a stuff thing provided that you have the right tools to hand. To help you easily grab videos from Twitter, here we will talk about how to record Twitter video with a desktop screen recorder and download videos from Twitter video with an online downloader.
Twitter is home to all sorts of content. It’s simple to save an image or text from the social platform, but downloading videos from this platform is a little complicated. When you want to share video from Twitter, you can send the generated link from this platform. But when you want to download videos from Twitter, you may find that you’re restricted by this platform.
There are numerous reasons why you might want to download videos from Twitter, and how you go about it depends very much on whether you are using the desktop or mobile version of the service. If you’re a desktop Twitter user (that is, someone accessing the site by using a web browser in Windows, macOS or Linux) there are various solutions to download videos from Twitter. Therefore, this post will give you two ways: one is to download Twitter video with online tools and the other is to record twitter video.
There are quantities of online video downloaders in the market aiming for downloading videos from different social video platforms. Some may be adaptable to almost all the social websites but some may be unique that only works for designated platform like YouTube video downloader. But you may meet questions like is online downloader really safe to use? Which online tool is more reliable? Surely, you need to take these questions into consideration since most of online downloaders contain potential ads or malware that may damage even break down your computer. No worries! Based on our research and test, here we recommend a trustworthy online Twitter video downloader called Twitter Video Downloader.
Twitter video downloader is an online web app to download Twitter videos and GIFs to your computer or mobile phone directly. The workflow is to copy the tweet URL/link and then paste it in the download box. All the Twitter videos can be saved as the most compatible video format MP4 with flexible video resolutions. To download videos from Twitter to MP4 format, just follow the instruction given below.
1. Open Twitter and go to the tweet which contains Twitter video.
2. Get the link/URL of the tweet which has video. You can right click on the date next to the account handle and the select “Copy Link Address” from the menu.
3. Go to DownloadTwitterVideo.com and paste the tweet’s address in the field box.
4. You can choose MP4 for a low-resolution version of the video or MP4 HD for a high-resolution version. Now you can locally save the Twitter video on your computer.
Now you’ve got the desired video on your personal computer. You can enjoy it with ease.
Compared to online video downloaders, desktop screen recorders take advantage in many aspects. Firstly, there is no need to worry about the compatibility since screen recorder can capture any video on the internet without security problem. Secondly, desktop screen recorders give you more privilege to change video format and video length (you can combine related Twitter videos into one video). Lastly, desktop screen recorders can record Twitter videos in original quality in a more convenient way.>>Screen recorder VS video downloader. What’s the difference?
Easy and high utility are two important factors that determine people orientation choosing a screen recorder. Here RecMaster is our suggestion to record Twitter videos. As a video recorder, RecMaster is able to record YouTube videos, capture Periscope video and screencast livestream videos on your computer. Additionally, it offers adjustable settings on video format, video quality, audio source, facecam and more. In the following part, let’s have a look at how it works to grab Twitter video.
1. Download and install RecMaster on your computer. After that follow the wizard to complete the whole installation process.
2. Turn on your Twitter on computer and find out the tweet video you want to record.
3. Come back to the main interface of RecMaster. Here you are suggested to use Custom Area for Twitter video recording so that you can capture the video area more easily.
4. You can record video from Twitter as MP4/AVI/FLV (Windows) or MP4/M4V/MOV (Mac). If you want to grab voiceless video from the Twitter platform, you need to turn off system sound and microphone buttons. If not, you need to add system sound into your at least, you need to toggle on the system sound icon. RecMaster also allows you to record Twitter video with facecam which is especially needed for an interesting and reliable video.
5. REC and Stop buttons are for launching and ending the Twitter video recording procedure. If you want to make recorded video shorter or cut unnecessary clips, directly leverage the built-in editor.
This post gives two methods to save video from Twitter. One is to rely on the online video downloader and the other is to record Twitter video by virtue of a screen recorder. Each method has its pros and cons, you can choose the suitable one according to your actual need.
You may also interest in:
Skype recorder: how to record Skype videos on your computer
RecMaster – Record Every Moment on Your Computer Screen
Record 1080p or even 4K clips at 60fps to maintain the high quality still.
Flexible settings for mouse cursor effects, watermark and annotations.
Preloaded with recording scheduler, video editor. Allow one-click sharing.